Dangerous Questions

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
well its not gimmicked ill say - feel free to delete if it is exposure- and it can be done with any deck. but there is some setup. personally i love this effect and have never been caught. if you buy it im sure you will think of a way to do it with a borrowed deck. definitely worth it for some of the reactions

well its not gimmicked ill say - feel free to delete if it is exposure- and it can be done with any deck. but there is some setup. personally i love this effect and have never been caught. if you buy it im sure you will think of a way to do it with a borrowed deck. definitely worth it for some of the reactions

So what your saying is that it is not taught how to do it with a borrowed deck, but with a little thought I should be able to come up with something?

Ok last question, just how hard is Focus?

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
ya i have a simple method for using a borrowed deck for angle zero which seem quite obvious if you get it. as for the difficulty of focus, i do not own dangerous but from what i hear it seems like a move that just needs lots of practice on it. best of luck

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results