Daniel Garcia or Daniel Madison?

Jan 2, 2008
Canada
Hey guys, I've been with Ellusionist for a while and I've come to T11 also to broaden my magic view.
I've been having trouble deciding between these two DVD's:

Daniel Garcia Project (3 volumes)
or
Dangerous by Daniel Madison (both Mystique and Motion)

Please guys help me as to which one would be better, thanks so much.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
wow thats a hard decisson.

I own THE DG PROJECT and Dangerous.

I would say it depends on your style, but also if you want magic AND flourishing you will only get it on dangerous
if you only want magic go with DG.

You get more tricks with DG,
BUt you get some really KILLER effects with DM

such as Angle zero and Bad influence

Jan 2, 2008
Canada
wow thats a hard decisson.

I own THE DG PROJECT and Dangerous.

I would say it depends on your style, but also if you want magic AND flourishing you will only get it on dangerous
if you only want magic go with DG.

You get more tricks with DG,
BUt you get some really KILLER effects with DM

such as Angle zero and Bad influence

I still didn't really get a proper answer... hehe.
Let me ask you this, does the DG project have many gimmicks? And how about Dangerous?

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
actually dangerous has one dupe for one trick... if you consider that a gimmick.
dangerous is just cards, and DG project it everything. i have dangerous its great.

Jan 2, 2008
Canada
Wait.... It has a duplicate for one trick? I'm guessing its the card thru glass one right? Is that the only trick with dupes or other gimmicks?

Jan 2, 2008
Canada
of corse not, but danny G being funny is the only thing they aren't equal in. They both come up with great tricks, and great teachers. But it was close because danniel madison wears a fedora a lot and they are very sexy, im wearing one right now as a matter of fact

I see. So what would you suggest?

May 18, 2008
I own part of the DG project and I own Dangerous. That is the hardest question I think I have ever had to answer. Both are my favorite DVD sets and that is compared to Tommy Wonder, Sankey and Greg WIlson. Needless to say, they are great.

I would say buy the DG project first. A lot more magic, and more entertaining to watch. PLus it has his original music. Later on, you can purchase Dangerous.

Jan 2, 2008
Canada
I'm getting a mixed variety of answers!!!!! I am really in a sticky position here. I would rather get Dangerous as I want to learn the flourishes which look amazing and because its only 50 dollars, whereas DGP is 100. But you guys are saying that DGP is better and some are saying that Dangerous is better. I personally like magic that has to do with everyday objects as well as cards, but cards are my specialty. What do you guys think?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I'm getting a mixed variety of answers!!!!! I am really in a sticky position here. I would rather get Dangerous as I want to learn the flourishes which look amazing and because its only 50 dollars, whereas DGP is 100. But you guys are saying that DGP is better and some are saying that Dangerous is better. I personally like magic that has to do with everyday objects as well as cards, but cards are my specialty. What do you guys think?

Go with cards then.
Your always going to get mixed suggestions here.Its not about which one is better.its about your style.
If your a card guy go with dangerous.
or you could go with both.
get one DG dvd.and either mystique or motion.
Dont buy so many effects at the same time.
It cheapens the whole thing trying to learn new magic every week.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results