Daniel Madison Breach

Sep 4, 2007
http://www.devilsadvocateproductions.com/News.htm

...A deck of playing cards is introduced and a spectator is invited to select one
The selected card is signed and returned to the deck and the cards are shuffled
The deck is dribbled to the glass table and the cards are spread and mixed around
After asking the spectator to name their selected card, the performer presses down on the cards with both hands
At the performers command, a card is seen to penetrate the centre of the glass table to fall to the floor… The signed selected card!

Notes about Breach:
The card falls through solid glass at the magicians command
No licking-and sticking!
Very simple sleight of hand with special supplied gimmicks (exclusive to Devils Advocate)
Completely examinable before and after
Instant setup – Instant repeat
Can also be performed through a window
The penetrating card can be signed

Aug 31, 2007
California
Yes, it defiantly does look very good.

But when do you perform on a glass table? I know restaurants do not have glass tables.

Unless you carry around a piece of glass with you...

Hm.

Keenan

Nov 8, 2007
Yes, it defiantly does look very good.

But when do you perform on a glass table? I know restaurants do not have glass tables.

Hm.

Keenan
...which is why I've never let myself get sucked into all those 'coin through glass table' effects that have been put out since everyone saw Cyril do it. I've been to exactly one restaurant in the last three years that had glass tables. And I'm not big on glass coffee table magic at people's homes.

Sep 1, 2007
UK

Breach can be done on a window... well it says that anyway.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I cannot wait for this one to be released.

Daniel truly is a mad man when it comes to his effects. I would love to see a video of him doing it against a window seeing how I was a bit disapointed in Kaos when I first got it. Then again, it was my fault for purchasing something above my skill level at the time.

I'm extremely curious as to what the gimmick is going to be, and wondering what format the gimmicks will be in.

The gimmick only sparked my interest because of the playing card selection that you can choose from on his site. It seems that you can get most of any kind of deck, except Gaurdians for some reason. Odd...

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results