Daniel Madison Loves Staring At Things...

If Daniel Madison has something in his hands - he HAS to stare at it.
... and if he *doesn't* have anything in his hands... he'll stare anyway.

Daniel Madison Staring at things.jpg

(No disrespect - Daniel Madison is a god among men. If I was a tenth as talented as him I would be better than anyone. I just noticed this trend in his videos and thought some of you would find it humourous.)

May 6, 2012
I think that this attitude is related to his fascination towards sleight of hand. Unlike most magicians, Daniel doesn't seem to enjoy people's reaction as much as pulling off advanced sleights. That's the impression I get whenever I watch his videos.

Jul 25, 2012
Detroit, MI
I think that this attitude is related to his fascination towards sleight of hand. Unlike most magicians, Daniel doesn't seem to enjoy people's reaction as much as pulling off advanced sleights. That's the impression I get whenever I watch his videos.

Were trying to make light of a subject, don't try and deduce it, it make's it no fun. D: LOL.

I love Madison and his work. I think he's a giant among men - but when I was watching his videos again with my earbuds in - my girlfriend popped in over my shoulder and said, "Why does he keep looking at his hands?"
Then I started noticing it more and more and more - next thing I knew I made a little picture.
All in good fun - no need to analyse it. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results