Daniel Madison music?

I was just wondering if anyone knows the name of any of the songs in Daniel Madison's Lethal DVD. It's perfect music for me to practice to. I won't be able to reply until tomorrow since it's getting kind of late. So any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-IIAnnexII-

Oct 8, 2007
All music on the Lethal dvd done by Kastoacha you will find him on myspace, we can download the lethal soundtrack soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
They are not released yet but if you have the LETHAL DVD you can find the tracks in the EASTER EGGS folder in the DVD when you pop it into your computer. They are in FLV files (same format as YouTube). I ripped them to MP3 so I could burn it to a CD to jam to. I hope Kastoacha doesn't mind. I'm not selling it or anything... I did pay for the LETHAL DVD though... It's for personal use so I think it will be alright...

Here's the track list:
01 - Amethyst Sky
02 - Anti-G Lounge
03 - Awol
04 - Cali
05 - Dawn
06 - Digit
07 - Ether
08 - Limbo
09 - Lucidity
10 - The Journey

I don't know if that's the right order but that's the order it plays in the little FLV files in the LETHAL EASTER EGGS...

YAY! 100 posts... :D

Oct 15, 2008
Hey Shanku:
Mega thanks for the hookup on the high resolution Bicycle Back Designs. You have any idea if there are some of the Theory11 card backs; such as, the BICYCLE GUARDIANS? I'm trying to make a trick. Oh, and Kastaocha is the bomb!

Oct 8, 2007
Hey Shanku:
Mega thanks for the hookup on the high resolution Bicycle Back Designs. You have any idea if there are some of the Theory11 card backs; such as, the BICYCLE GUARDIANS? I'm trying to make a trick. Oh, and Kastaocha is the bomb!

You could've just asked him in a PM.

EPIC BUMP FAIL.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results