Daniel Madison's Three?

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I thought Identity was going to be an amalgamation of D+M's effects that he's pulled from his site. But like they're gonna be slightly revamped or something?

- Sean

I have no idea - don't believe what I say :p I thought Identity was simply a new effect, but that was my assumption.

Obviously I was wrong :p

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
As far as I'm aware Identity is to be a compilation of some of his stuff, effects pulled from his site as mentioned before and he's including some further ideas using the Memento deck - we at least know this much so far.

3 should be cool, i'm looking forward to DM's new ideas - he's a very creative chap!

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
On the topic of Daniel's notes; I was looking into getting One or Two, but couldn't decide which one I liked more. I'm a card guy, magic mostly, I dabble in flourishing, but the amazement reaction is what I like best. Which, of those who own them, one of those would you suggest? Thanks.

SG

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
On the topic of Daniel's notes; I was looking into getting One or Two, but couldn't decide which one I liked more. I'm a card guy, magic mostly, I dabble in flourishing, but the amazement reaction is what I like best. Which, of those who own them, one of those would you suggest? Thanks.

SG

I'd recommend the ONE notes first. TWO has a few gems, but it's mainly variations of the originals he gives first.

I think there's reviews of both in the review forum. If not, there's definitely at least one.

- Sean

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England

SG

One. By far. I was hugely disappointed with Two - too many gimmicks and setup involved - alot of the effects are related to fire.

One is the best set of notes I have not just from Daniel Madison, but from any magician. Truly fantastic set - there are some great impromptu/very little setup card and gambling routines, and a couple of highly effective psychological forces too.

Mar 24, 2008
The Emogician,

When you say allot of the effects use fire, are you talking about flash paper? I am currently looking for powerful card illusions that use flash paper for the main effect. Gimmck's are ok with me. I have Mr Madison's ONE note's and was looking to buy the second set. So if you could perhaps review a few of the effects that use fire that would be most helpful.

Thank you,

-Altrez

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results