David Blaine Autographed Split Spades Deck

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
It might go up after his next stunt... I mean staying up for what, 13 days? That could be real lethal... I hope he pulls it off without hurtin' himself...

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Meh, I'm not too excited about them. It would be cool and all to be able to say you had a deck of cards signed b David Blaine, but they aren't worth much now, and he'll probably live to be like 300 with the health he's in, so they'll never be of any value to us.

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Meh, I'm not too excited about them. It would be cool and all to be able to say you had a deck of cards signed b David Blaine, but they aren't worth much now, and he'll probably live to be like 300 with the health he's in, so they'll never be of any value to us.

What are you talking about... 300?

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
It was a joke... I guess sarcasm really doesn't work over the internet... at all. He's in good health, so... nevermind. That joke was obviously over your head.

Oct 18, 2007
I'm a fan of Blaine so I bought 'em. I'm keeping the signed box unopened and I'm playing around with the other deck, they're pretty sweet.

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
It was a joke... I guess sarcasm really doesn't work over the internet... at all. He's in good health, so... nevermind. That joke was obviously over your head.
lol why wouldn't I get that? And why is he in good health considering he spent like what was it.. weeks underwater? Your lucky to even live to 80

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I was contemplating buying the signed deck yesterday, but it seemed a bit much to buy 2 decks for 25 bucks. I went with the Black Split Spades on the Tally Ho finish and a deck of Vintage Fan Backs.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results