David Blaine not on Ellen?

Oct 22, 2008
So, I heard that David was going to be on Ellen supposedly tonight at 9 oclock yet I looked every where and I can't find a channel on my TV that says she will be on tunite. Usually she is on in the morning. So is it only like on california telivisions? I also looked on her website and it did not say it was on this week. I live in New Jersey so Idk. Anyone help? Cause i would love to watch it tunite!

-Jake

May 31, 2008
So, I heard that David was going to be on Ellen supposedly tonight at 9 oclock yet I looked every where and I can't find a channel on my TV that says she will be on tunite. Usually she is on in the morning. So is it only like on california telivisions? I also looked on her website and it did not say it was on this week. I live in New Jersey so Idk. Anyone help? Cause i would love to watch it tunite!

-Jake

From what I know, it's not going to be on the Ellen DeGeneres show, but on Ellen's yearly special on TBS. I think that this year it's called, "Ellen"s Bigger Wider Show." or something like that. I believe aired either last night, or it will air tonight. I know that if it's on tonight it would be on at 10:00.

That's just what I hear though. I could be wrong.

so, i heard that david was going to be on ellen supposedly tonight at 9 oclock yet i looked every where and i can't find a channel on my tv that says she will be on tunite. Usually she is on in the morning. So is it only like on california telivisions? I also looked on her website and it did not say it was on this week. I live in new jersey so idk. Anyone help? Cause i would love to watch it tunite!

-jake
tbs..........

Oct 22, 2008
lol i actually thought it was okk. Ellen made it alot better cause u gotta love her lol shes hilarious! But the whole show in general was incredible! Especially the flexible woman and I swore that guy was going to fall off those CANS! lol

-Jake

lol i actually thought it was okk. Ellen made it alot better cause u gotta love her lol shes hilarious! But the whole show in general was incredible! Especially the flexible woman and I swore that guy was going to fall off those CANS! lol

-Jake
wish the flexible lady was my girl....

it was ok...it was a lot of david's old stuff.....

ellen did get the floating cane good tho.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results