David Blaine or Criss Angel?

Sep 2, 2007
Does this really help anyone?

Does it help you to become a magician or give advice?

Does it at least tell an interesting story?

No people should really think before they post threads

Does this really help anyone?

Does it help you to become a magician or give advice?

Does it at least tell an interesting story?

No people should really think before they post threads

It creates discussion.

Sure, it may be a discussion that's been discussed before, but maybe he wasn't around when that thread was active. And don't say "Then he should post in the older thread." because everybody gets pissed when you bring back old threads. Are you physically or emotionally hurt? Probably not.

Follow your own advice and think before you post.

:)

Anthony Bass

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
The only problem I have with this topic is it makes it sound like they are the only magicians to be considered. Wheres the Lance Burton vs David Copperfield threads? ;)

Personally, I believe they are good in their own right. No one better than the other.

-ThrallMind

Jan 17, 2008
Sask, Canada
No offense to anyone but I see no relevance in this discussion, and I have to agree this discussion has been way over done. How about we turn this thread into, "What magician has inspired us the most"

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
I like Angel better, just the fact that everything he does, is pretty much impossible, I don't really care about the camera tricks, in the end it still makes you think that it is impossible. If I wasn't into magic, I would think that Criss Angel is the best magician ever.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I like Blaine a lot better. His technical skill is far superior to Angel's, and from what I've heard from Katie... he's a WHOLE lot nicer.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results