The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

David Blaine Red white lions

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
My thoughts are that we are spoilt for choice this Christmas. Magic companies need to chill the f out on cool releases in these hard economic times.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Ooh I like I like a lot
Will he be releasing them separately without the bottle?
Read the single paragraph and you'll find out won't you.They've obviously been printed in other colours and only a select few will know if they're planning on releasing them so there's really no point asking that question here.

James555

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
Australia
Read the single paragraph and you'll find out won't you.They've obviously been printed in other colours and only a select few will know if they're planning on releasing them so there's really no point asking that question here.

Sorry, but with all due respect I have read the paragraph and I only wanted to know if somebody had read or heard of the decks being sold separately. So I'll ask freely; has anybody heard of David Blaine releasing single decks of White Lions Series A Red. Thank you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results