Status
Not open for further replies.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings! For the past several months David Blaine and his team have been carefully crafting the next edition of his Split Spades deck - The Lions. Words can not express the excitement that all of us here at theory11 - as well as everyone in Blaine's office feel. These cards are perfection.

They will be released to the world in the coming weeks, but we have been able to get our hands on a limited advanced supply. Take a look at the first glimpse HERE.

Be sure to check the forums, main page, and media section tomorrow night - Friday at 11:00pm EST for the final unveiling of David Blaine's Split Spade Lions - as well as the release of a brand new 1on1.

We'll see you all here.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Greetings! For the past several months David Blaine and his team have been carefully crafting the next edition of his Split Spades deck - The Lions. Words can not express the excitement that all of us here at theory11 - as well as everyone in Blaine's office feel. These cards are perfection.

They will be released to the world in the coming weeks, but we have been able to get our hands on a limited advanced supply. Take a look at the first glimpse HERE.

Be sure to check the forums, main page, and media section tomorrow night - Friday at 11:00pm EST for the final unveiling of David Blaine's Split Spade Lions - as well as the release of a brand new 1on1.

We'll see you all here.

I'm not a big fan Of David Blaine, but I will check out the deck anyways.

BTW, Wayne, when's the last time you've checked your pms?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I'm guessing David Blaine has jumped on the theory11 bandwagon.

If that was a joke it was funny...

If it's not then i think its fairly obvious that david blaine really really does not need to jump on any bandwagon. He doesn't really need to make money off selling cards through t11.

Musab

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Wow I got quoted 3 posts in a row, obviously I was joking - David Blaine doesn't need to jump on a bandwagon. And Deryn, I PM'd you.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca

Wayne & t11 team,
I have to say, I love cool, new cards. If nothing else, just for my own grins and giggles. I am enjoying the new centurions much more than I thought I would (thanks for the free deck btw!). And now a new deck is hitting the 'shelves' and coming from you they "are perfection". Care to elaborate? What do you personally like about them? Are they perfect in design? Weight? thickness? for XCM? for magic? Are they any different than other custom decks out there? -How so?

We respect your opinions, but I would love to hear more thoughts on them from you guys (who have released two of your own decks already).

I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results