DAVID BLAINE SPLIT SPADES 1st ED.

Dec 2, 2017
Hi, guys! My friend wanted to sell me David Blaine split spades first edition (Black color ) and he told me that Black color is rarer than red and blue ones. Anyone had any idea on it? And does anybody knows the value of a newly sealed Black split spades 1st edition ? Thanks :)

Hi, guys! My friend wanted to sell me David Blaine split spades first edition (Black color ) and he told me that Black color is rarer than red and blue ones. Anyone had any idea on it? And does anybody knows the value of a newly sealed Black split spades 1st edition ? Thanks :)
I can't tell you much bud except the fact that I have one of David Blaine's mystery box sets and I got a couple of a split Spades myself and they handle excellent !! His white lions are my favorite but all of his cards in my eyes are high quality. I can definitely feel the difference in my fingertips between holding a deck of Blaine's cards and a deck of bicycles. Value wise his cards range and there's so many little things that depend up on that. Do you mind if I ask how much he wants to sell them to you for ?? If you don't feel comfortable saying over here you can always message me. Thx - Ry

Reactions: Delirium
Dec 2, 2017
I can't tell you much bud except the fact that I have one of David Blaine's mystery box sets and I got a couple of a split Spades myself and they handle excellent !! His white lions are my favorite but all of his cards in my eyes are high quality. I can definitely feel the difference in my fingertips between holding a deck of Blaine's cards and a deck of bicycles. Value wise his cards range and there's so many little things that depend up on that. Do you mind if I ask how much he wants to sell them to you for ?? If you don't feel comfortable saying over here you can always message me. Thx - Ry
He sold me for $38 only and I just bought it

Reactions: CardMagicNJ
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results