David Blaine's ice record beaten

Nov 10, 2009
I'll Only tell PedoBear
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100101/tod-israeli-magician-breaks-blaine-s-icy-870a197.html

"Hezi Dayan, 29, had himself sealed inside a specially constructed transparent ice cube in Tel Aviv's Rabin Square.

He apparently stayed there for nearly three days, wearing just jeans and a thin T-shirt.

At the stroke of the New Year, assistants cut open the ice block and removed a weak-looking Dayan, taking him straight to a waiting ambulance.

His condition was not immediately clear.

Some 200 onlookers celebrated the arrival of the new decade with Dayan.

Many of them had carried signs, with slogans ranging from the encouraging 'Hezi the great', to the more practical 'Don't die, Hezi Dayan'.

Blaine spent 63 hours in a similar ice cube in New York's Times Square in 2000."

Thoughts?

Sep 3, 2007
I doubt he was actually in the ice cube. Let's try to understand how magic works and Then make assumptions.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Also,Rehashing another endurance stunt done in the past few years seems rather weak. Id rather he brought back one not seen if a loong time or done something new.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
its not impossible in my opinion, highly improbable. I think blaine did not use tricks I say he really did go in the ice. He did not get muscle spasm etc because he did not touch the ice, he was just surrounded by it. Blaine is an endurance artist, so he does training to be prepared for his stunts. So I think you are wrong Sir Fans alot! WRONG I SAY

Sep 3, 2007
its not impossible in my opinion, highly improbable. I think blaine did not use tricks I say he really did go in the ice. He did not get muscle spasm etc because he did not touch the ice, he was just surrounded by it. Blaine is an endurance artist, so he does training to be prepared for his stunts. So I think you are wrong Sir Fans alot! WRONG I SAY

I've gone over this so many times. Many of the stunts are based on magic.

Sep 3, 2007
Ive seen and read about too many physically impossible things being done to doubt the human mind and body anymore.

I know all about that. And I'm telling you that the stunt portraid is physicially impossible. There is no reason to suspend disbeif when doing such makes you dislexic.

Dec 19, 2009
BASED ON MAGIC, expand please.

Without reveals, which is against the rules, that's pretty hard. But ask yourself, do you really think this is some kind of feat of strength? Do you think he goes into some swami-like trance to enable him to pull off astounding stunts? If so, please study the Indian Fakirs and Hindu Swamis, and Occam's Razor.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Haha, 'Endurance Stunts' based off 'Magic'...does that make any sense?!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results