David Copperfield

There is no denying DC's contribution to magic, but I am curious as to when this was originally produced. I ask only because I know that Guinness changes categories from time to time and the only searches for DC on their site yield the following. All of the categories in this vid seem legit and should be promoted, and Guinness should have them listed on the site. Maybe, for some reason, there are records listed the the dead tree edition that are no yet on the site? Just a thought.
:

Record's on the Guinness site attributed to DC include:

"Largest Magic Lesson"

and

Most Expensive Poster Depicting Magic Sold at Auction

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I don't believe that YouTube account is authorized, but that video can many more cool ones can be found on David's new website / microsite.

With regard to Dodd's question, David has a long history of Guinness records - only a few of which Guinness lists on their site (which appears to be pretty lame and outdated). David has about 11 records historically:

1. Largest private collection of magic artifacts
2. Most tickets sold worldwide by a solo entertainer
3. Highest career earnings as a magician
4. Highest Broadway gross in a week
5. Largest Broadway attendance in a week
6. Largest international television audience for a magician
7. Most magic shows performed in a year
8. Most valuable magic poster
9. Largest work archive for a magician
10. Highest annual earnings for a magician
11. Largest illusion ever staged

There is no denying DC's contribution to magic, but I am curious as to when this was originally produced. I ask only because I know that Guinness changes categories from time to time and the only searches for DC on their site yield the following. All of the categories in this vid seem legit and should be promoted, and Guinness should have them listed on the site. Maybe, for some reason, there are records listed the the dead tree edition that are no yet on the site? Just a thought.
:

Record's on the Guinness site attributed to DC include:

"Largest Magic Lesson"

and

Most Expensive Poster Depicting Magic Sold at Auction

This was shown as the intermission video when I saw his live show in 2006.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results