David 'Dizzi' Fulde's Impromptorn

A signed card is cleanly torn into 4 pieces and restored in the cleanest manner piece.by.piece.

But that's not all, the card's creases are then slowly and visually ironed out with surgical precision leaving the card back to it's original state!

Ok, so here's my review of David 'Dizzi' Fulde's Impromptorn. Just so you know this isn't my first TnR, I've been playing around with DG's Torn and Hurron Low's Four and FiTH for quite a but now.

Righto, let us begin.

The Main Method.

An impromptu Torn and restored card where the pieces
are held in the mouth. The pieces are restored one by one

So the main method, just the TnR, is very simple. If you own pretty much any TnR you'll have no trouble with this.

I remember when I was watching Dizzi perform this the bit that got me the most was the fairness of tearing up the card and the 2nd restore. (The 3rd piece). After I saw that I was sold. Like I've said, if you have played about with a TnR before you should have no trouble.

Alternate Handling
An impromptu Torn and restored card where the pieces are
held in the mouth. The pieces are restored one by one. The
last piece is restored in the spectatorʼs hand.

Basicly if you can do the first method, this is a piece if cake.

Crease One and Two

Crease One : After a torn and restored card, you show it on all sides, and then slowly, visually, remove the creases with absolutely no
moves.

Crease Two : The magician has the spectator select and sign a card,
but fails to find it. Apologizing, the magician has the spectator
choose a second card and sign that.

Once signed, the magician performs a torn and restored card,
talking about how they can reverse time in small areas.
Once done, the magician points out that the creases canʼt be
gotten rid of without altering reality, and proceeds to SLOWLY
vanish them.

Lastly, the magician turns the card over, showing that he has
altered reality so much; it has become the other card trick.

This was another part of the TnR that floored me. I could not believe this when I saw it. The removal of the creases. Now as expected there is a set up for this and a gimmick to make.

(Now when I say gimmick, its uber easy to make you should have the thing you need to make this at home, otherwise you can pretty much find this in any country)

A great thing about the creases bit is that it can be applied to any TnR you own. And the method is relatively simple, it's obviously harder than the TnR itself.

I think that's pretty much really. Overall I liked this PDF, I need to play around with it some more, but I've been uber busy with Uni. So, last comment. If your looking for a nice TnR to add to your collection I would go with this. If your a beginner, I might recommend DG's Torn, because that goes into a slightly finer detail than this does with some of the moves.

Ok boys and girls, any questions fire away.

Cheers, Tom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results