David Roth : The Best in the Business

Hey guys.

I recently attended a workshop with David Roth the legend himself and i have to saw, wow. I am a card guy but after an experience like that i will start to work on my coin stuff. Even I couldn't pass up and opportunity like that. He is such a great teacher, but even when he is teaching and explaining what he is doing, I could swear he wasn't doing it. His edge grip shows a huge gap in his hand, and it bothers me because i knwo hes doing it and I can't see it. I know he is on tour right now and will be in Montreal and New York over the next 2 weeks so if any of you get a chance to see him, do it. I don't care if you hate coin magic, because you won't after this experience.

Take it easy guys.
brett

Do you know where I could see im. I'm living near Montreal so maybe I get a chance to see im. :)

Sorry, I don't know where or when he is in Montreal but it is sometime later this week i believe. i SHOULD know because i just spent the weekend with David and the person organizing and touring with him. sorry. just call the shop in Montreal and ask, it might be at the shop. it usually is.

brett

ps.s good luck with getting tickets for it. tell me how you do. peace

Jul 19, 2008
The wacky part about David Roth's techniques are they look exactly the same on a DVD as they look in real life. I've had the privilege of attending a workshop with him. His technique is truly flawless. There's actually a cool youtube video of him on the David Letterman show. I don't have the link, but just log onto youtube, and enter David Roth on Letterman in the search. He's a real class act. The only thing I find is I try to alter his routines to do them stand up. His lapping is a thing of beauty, but unfortunately I have very few venues where lapping can be done.

I hear: I forget
I see: I remember
I do: I understand: D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results