David Stone Coin Magic

Sep 30, 2007
Hey! I am mostly a card guy, but I want to get into coins. Would "Basic Coin Magic" by David Stone be a good place to start? I'm already aware of Bobo and th rest, but I love the fluidity of Stone. So, Yay nor Nay?

Sep 1, 2007
YES. Yes my friend, David Stone's stuff is a great place to start. As mentioned above David Roth is very good also, but I can never get over Stone's transitions and as you mentioned his fluidity is awesome. Highly recommend his DVD to learn some coin magic. :D

Sep 24, 2007
Yep. Stone's dvd's are one of the three "god" dvds on beginning coin magic, along with Michael Ammar's dvd's and david roths "expert coin magic-made easy!" tapes.

HOHO!

-Chicken

Nov 4, 2007
David Stone is the man! He is one of my fav magicians now. I saw vol 1 of the coin magic dvds. Its great for begginners. If you like his stuff, pick up his real secrets of magic vol 1 and 2. these dvds seriously changed my life. Which reminds me, does anyone know where i can see the video of his FISM routine? I need to see it. need.

E

elliotcarver

Well buy both volumes of coin magic.

Well I have his FISM act on tape and I can assure you...WOW

E

elliotcarver

Well I live in Belgium.
Belgium was one of the only places in the world where almost all of FISM's big acts were on television.
So I taped it.

Well if I ever buy a camera, I will film the television while David Stone is doing his act , then I will put it on YouTube or something.

David Stone is the man! He is one of my fav magicians now. I saw vol 1 of the coin magic dvds. Its great for begginners. If you like his stuff, pick up his real secrets of magic vol 1 and 2. these dvds seriously changed my life. Which reminds me, does anyone know where i can see the video of his FISM routine? I need to see it. need.

If you liked his coin routines in the first one you'll love the second one. I would recommend it for experienced coin handlers though since the moves are a little more advanced.

Nov 4, 2007
I recently saw vol 2, it was really good. I was glad he taught wiped clean. However, niether of the dvds compare to Real Secrets.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results