Death to the Double Undercut :: Review

Apr 25, 2008
After much thought, I have decided to give a review on this.
I think the Death to the Double Undercut is a really fluid cut, smooth
and elegent cut. For $4.95, it is extremely well worth the money.
I am sure much thought has been put into it. Remember..
Stay away from bogus sites. Anything offering "free magic tricks exposed" or "magic tricks revealed" is likely to be garbage. Aside from that, it is seen as being highly unethical in the magic community. Did I mention the tricks on these sites are complete garbage?
So don't waste your time on garbage, learn the Death Double Something NOW! No point going to youtube and learning
Double Undercut +
Break +
Swivel Cut, Right?!

Explaination 5/5
He explained the cut so well, he didn't even miss out the swivel.

Flourish 5/5
Super-duper-whooper advance, cool yet flashy. LOVE THIS!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
The Double Undercut is one of the most ingenious ways to control cards. Am i right in thinking Dai Vernon invented it?

What a terrible 1 on 1

Apr 28, 2008
The Double Undercut is one of the most ingenious ways to control cards. Am i right in thinking Dai Vernon invented it?

What a terrible 1 on 1

I don't know who invented it but I agree it's brilliant. It's the control I use if everyone is burning my hands. If it wasn't a good move then it wouldn't have stuck around for so long.

People will probably still be using the Double undercut in 20 years. They will forget about Death to the double undercut by next month.

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
People will probably still be using the Double undercut in 20 years. They will forget about Death to the double undercut by next month.

That's the sign of a great creation - longevity and consistency. The DU is versatile, easy and angle proof.

Let's hope noone actually buys that 1 on 1.

Apr 25, 2008
Joel's creations have always been underestimated. He releases all his
Underground swivel cut creations that not even some kid on youtube
called tommagic12345 has seen. Moley!!

Apr 28, 2008
If he released stuff like Believe then it wouldn't be a problem but I don't want anymore 1 on 1's from him.

Joel and T11 have probably made hundreds if not thousands from selling Joel's charlier and swivel cuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Wow, I'm about fed up with this place. As well as the rest of you trying to act all cool and smart by bashing theory11. All you're doing is making yourself look like an arrogant *******.

You guys are "all about helping the noobs" when you're bashing this 1on1, but when they read this, they're probably thinking, "God, magic is just full of a bunch of jerks. I don't want to do this."

So by doing this stupid stuff (especially this stupid "review"), you're probably causing people to get out of magic, instead of "helping them".

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results