Death To The Double Undercut - Review

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
the false cut is cool and easy, but as a double undercut it's not good to me
when he takes the break in the beginning and does the move , he lost it just after , because it's not possible to keep it with the false cut

I don't even understand what you're talking about here. I've used this many times as a replacement for the double undercut.

Sep 2, 2010
The death to the double undercut is a wonderful way of killing monotony and while doing a nice flourish controling a card. How better can it get!? However is it worth that much? i don't think so. It's a simple flourish, and if you know it it's easy to figure out. Great for begginers anyway.

Aug 4, 2010
Dude, please don't revive old threads. This thread was created august 2008, the last post was october 2009. Especially if you're going to rip on the video. There's a reason it was rated beginner.

Not a great start, 1st post and you're already bashing it, calling it a "let-down". If you watched the video you'd know it's a "super easy swivel cut."

Let's just let this thread get buried again.

can you stop trying to act cool?...if he had created a thread someone would cry "use the search feature"....And his rating is spot on...

It was also a good necro...this epic fail is awesome

steerpike do u work at the cuckoos nest?

This is exactly what pisses me off about here, immaturity. JRA there was absolutely no need for that comment; quite apart from being a bad insult it's immature and disrespectful. Get over yourself, no-one thinks you're funny.

Actually... The Cuckoo's Nest is a magic shop in my hometown. And no, I don't work there, though I am on a list of people to give demonstrations should they need someone else around the store.

EDIT: My bad. My apologies JRA.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results