Deceptions Vol. 2 : The Sandwich Effect

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
I just got vol 1 yesterday and I really think these are pretty neat. I dont subscribe to any magic magazines and I do not know any magicians. I think the real test is weather or not they can keep these going for a long period of time. you know?

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Awesome. This looks good.
I picked up Volume 1 and it was great. If anyone has any questions about it feel free to message me.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Finished reading thru the draft last night. There's some WICKED effects in there and as per the first issue, this also has some cool articles and the like.

I've started using 2SEC an awful lot, it's something that came out of a mini-sesh between me and the d-Mad, thought of card sandwiched in the deck instantly. Wicked effect!:p

D.

Jan 28, 2009
Belgium, Antwerp
Revieuw.

Could someone post a review of deceptions vol. 2 ?

I'd like to know if there are any gimmick's involved in the effect's and they have an instant recet or not.

thanks,

_Gianni.

D

Deleted member 2755

Overall, this looks like a solid release and I will get it. Just not now though. Soon.

-Doug

Aug 18, 2008
i picked it up yesterday
i was really excited when i read through the material, really great stuff
practicing the first effect led to so much frustration i haven't looked at it since
there are a few fairly useless pictures and the descriptions are obnoxiously vague. maybe its just me, but i don't think so. I only looked at the first effect in detail, i hope the others are better explained. so far Ive been trying to figure it out through trial an error, and i guess D+M didn't hire an editor, lots of typos.

D

Deleted member 2755

I actually really wanna get this, but I'm broooooooke. I'm always poor in the Summer.:p So this is gonna have to wait until September for me. I wanna get both Deception magazines. Oh well, I'll wait.

-Doug

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Jam packed through and through with material.

If you want to start, expand..or have a weird sandwich fetish, get this NOW!

G

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results