Deck Grave

Jun 4, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
my deck collection is starting to grow pretty big and its starting to take control over my room!!!! J/K. . . but seriously i have cards everywhere most of them are pretty worn out and i have no need for them anymore. I hate to see them in the trash after so many hours of practice and performance with them. i was thinking about a card wall of fame with all of the signed cards i've collected over time. i dont know just a thought.

what do you guys do with your worn out decks?? i need some ideas

Sep 1, 2007
I took up card throwing. Just make some big stacks and find the broadside of a barn somewhere and start hurling (throwing cards, that is, not throwing up).

I use those cards to practise new flourishes that way if they fall I don't have to worry. I signed card wall might be cool but it'll need space and will begin to cover the room. Use them for torn and restored cards and making your own gimmicks like the one for "See-Saw".

Dylan P.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
How about giving a deck to a spectator after it's pretty worn out? I have always done this, and have gotten great reactions. ESPECIALLY to those who claim you're using a "special" deck.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
How about giving a deck to a spectator after it's pretty worn out? I have always done this, and have gotten great reactions. ESPECIALLY to those who claim you're using a "special" deck.

You got great reactions just from giving a deck away to your spectators? Wow, that's awesome.

Mar 9, 2008
One of my packs were worn out so i didn't use them for like 3 months, after that they were fanning perfectly, so um i don't know what im trying to say but if you want to fan them again your going to have to wait :cool:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results