Deck One Joker

What is it about the joker you are talking about?? That is what has us all confused. What about the joker?? Do you think it looks cool? Is there something wrong with yours? Do you have an idea using the face for a trick? What is it you are trying to tell us about the joker? The way you posted your question is just like if I asked you "hey have you seen that new movie that came out?" And said nothing else about it. You need to be specific with your post. Why do you want us to look at the joker? What about it are you trying to point out to us?

Jan 9, 2011
I think he is implying that you can see the characteristics of a human face on the joker and is asking if we have noticed it.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I wouldn't worry too much. I understood because you said, "the face on the Joker" rather than the face "of" the joker. You said it correctly. I wouldn't fault you for a lack of communication. That said, I don't see a human face, but if you are thinking that the two parallel rectangles are like the eyes, then I can see what you're alluding to.

But can you find the bird?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results