Deck One

On the product page, its states, "Available now in limited quantities." However, a similar thing was said about the Sentinels when they first came out, and they are obviously not "selling out."

So my question is are the Deck One's really in limited supply, how limited are we talking, or will they be continuously printed like the sentinels?

Thanks

Oni

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I thought about getting 12 packs but I narrowed it down to six. I want one to use, one to keep, and keep the other four to resell if they stop being sold and price goes up. Now I'm thinking maybe just get 4 decks. I'm not sure. I may just get two

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
While quantities of this run of deckONE are limited, we are undecided if we will run the deck exactly as is again or if there will be changes to it like we have done with S&M.

hi Casey ,do you guys gonna be selling S&M v5 tomorrow?, because i want to place an order of few deckone decks but if tomorrow you will be selling v5 decks i will place my order tomorrow. thanks in advance

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
I am asking mainly as a collector because if they are limited printing, then I will get some, but if not, I will wait.

For that very reason is why companies are smart enough to pump up things like Brown Wynns, White Cents, Black Ghosts, etc. They're not any different than any other cards, but they know guys like you think like that and you spend money only when the words like "rare" and "limited" are attached to something. A marketing company's wet dream.

Sep 20, 2008
For that very reason is why companies are smart enough to pump up things like Brown Wynns, White Cents, Black Ghosts, etc. They're not any different than any other cards, but they know guys like you think like that and you spend money only when the words like "rare" and "limited" are attached to something. A marketing company's wet dream.

Or Maybe its a literal meaning. its limited. As with Smoke and mirrors V1-V4 that sold like hotcakes. Not everyone is trying to get money from you. I buy cards because they look nice. In the sense of when its 'rare' or for a collector- its best to buy a deck or two anyways, I doubt T11 would print en masse non-stop like how Bicycles decks would go. Eventually they'll stop producing them, people will stop selling them in bricks on ebay, and it'll actually gain ridiculous amounts of value. (want something to increase in price, make less of it. Law of Demand.)

Dec 15, 2008
Modesto, Califorrnia
Just because they aren't selling out doesn't mean they won't sell out. Propagandas took awhile before they got sold out. I would take their word that they are limited supplies. Whether prices sky rocket remains to be seen. It may happen, it might not happen, it might happen 30 years from now. No one can really tell.. but at $6.00 a pack it's hardly a risk to not buy a few packs.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results