Deck Review - Shin Lim NOCs - Playing Cards

Dec 1, 2012
TX
www.youtube.com
review

Fresh off winning season 13 of AGT, the 27-year-old magician was crowned best in the world. Lim makes history as the first contestant to win two Got Talent franchises in consecutive order.

"It;s crazy, to be honest. I still have to pinch myself. First winning AGT was crazy to me, but winning Champions was even more crazy. It’s very overwhelming and super exciting,”

“To be honest, when I’m watching back all the acts, my fiance Casey and I are like, ‘How the hell did I win this?’ Everyone is so good, if not better. Some of the acts were better than me,” he says. “I don’t think I can call myself the champion of champions because I don’t really believe it. I mean, Deadly Games is throwing knives and I’m just doing card tricks! I kind of don’t believe it, but I guess I just have to get used to it.”

Shin Lim (born September 25, 1991) is a Canadian-American magician of Han Chinese heritage, recognized for his use of card manipulation and sleight of hand. He is known for elaborate close-up card magic routines, during which he remains silent with the tricks set to music. He is self-taught, having learned most of his skills from watching YouTube. Since then, he has shared some of his techniques on YouTube.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results