Deck trading

Aug 16, 2011
Is deck trading allowed on T11? I have some unopened, out of print decks that I'd like to trade with other collectors, but don't want to break any forum rules. I'm not trying to sell anything and I'm not looking to buy anything, just looking to trade. I know that material is not allowed to be traded/sold, just didn't know if decks fell into this same category or if that was more of a grey area. Thanks.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Is deck trading allowed on T11? I have some unopened, out of print decks that I'd like to trade with other collectors, but don't want to break any forum rules.

Sales, trading, advertising, etc are against the theory11 forum rules. You are welcome to conduct such transactions via private message, but we don't allow it in the actual public-facing forums.

Thanks!

// L

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Aug 16, 2011
Sales, trading, advertising, etc are against the theory11 forum rules. You are welcome to conduct such transactions via private message, but we don't allow it in the actual public-facing forums.

Thanks!

// L
Thanks, Lyle! Good to know. Also, getting used to doing sneaky business in the shadows, where on earth would I ever learn such a skill? Wait...nevermind ;)

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Selling and trading are not allowed on the forums. However, you can put information into you signature like “Looking to Trade Red Bikes for Gold Monarchs” and people can send you private message using the conversation feature.

Reactions: RickEverhart
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results