Deck twirling and aerials.

Jan 30, 2009
kent
I want to know some basic twirling things where like magicians say its a normal deck and do all the fancy twirling stuff.

Also what are some easy aerial tricks I got the diving board double and a boomerang thing where the card on top gets shot up and spins and you can catch it what are some aerials you can do with a packet or the whole deck.

Also instead of making to many posts im learning the chariler cut i can do it fine but how can you do multiple ones like i can do one packet then its in the way when i try dropping another packet.

And what shuffles can you use to control a selected card to the bottom then i can use the hotshot cut to reveal it from there.

Last edited by a moderator:

XIV

Dec 23, 2009
Newcastle
By twirly things I think you mean flourishing ;P

try to learn the TG Deckflip which is taught on the trilogy, also if you dont have it purchase it as its 3rd disc is a flourishing 101 thing where they explain 20 simple flourishes such as the deckflip, false table shuffles and quite a few other things, its really good for beginners.

Once you learn charlier nice try learning the Revolution cut which looks pretty nice, and if you want a one card twirling thing check out Flicker by the virts :D

XIV

Dec 25, 2009
I bought The System two years ago, and I am still loving it. The major cuts that you need to learn are:

-Revolution Cut
-Charlier Cut

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results