Deck Vanish Routines

Sep 11, 2007
I'm starting to like routines that result in a deck vanish. Can anyone recommend some great routines? Title and Author of the trick?

So far, I have found David Williamson's "51 Cards to Pocket" and that's all.

Thank you for your help guys!

Sep 1, 2007
A Deck vanish can be applied to many tricks. Just some misdirection and dump it in your pocket and retain whatever cards you need.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Henry Evans, Something More than an illusion Vol.2
David Stone real secrets of magic Vol. DaniDaOrtis I think
Lennart green. One of his volumes ;)

The Flicking Fingers

The Flicking Fingers Book and DVD are absolutely phenomenal for magicians. I recommend these to anyone and everyone!

On the DVD, Thomas Fraps has a routine called "A Face in the Case," where a card case visually changes into a selected card. Immediately, the selection transforms back into the box. No duplicates, no gaffs, no kidding. It's awesome, and I love to perform it for people

Check it out, and enjoy!

Good Luck-
-Bill

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
The Flicking Fingers Book and DVD are absolutely phenomenal for magicians. I recommend these to anyone and everyone!

On the DVD, Thomas Fraps has a routine called "A Face in the Case," where a card case visually changes into a selected card. Immediately, the selection transforms back into the box. No duplicates, no gaffs, no kidding. It's awesome, and I love to perform it for people

Check it out, and enjoy!

Good Luck-
-Bill
I've seen it, is nice

Aug 31, 2007
Greg Wilson has a 48-card vanish called FISM Aces, on his Pyrotechnic Pasteboards DVD. It's basically a production of the first three Aces, and the a deck vanish, leaving the last ace. :)

John :cool:

Sep 1, 2007
I like David Regal's "Disposable Deck", it's very convincing and not angle sensitive at all. well okay maybe just a little bit.

Sep 1, 2007
yeah, it's more of a uh, crumple, but basically similar idea. I dunno you could turn it into a vanish by palming the little ball? I just like it :)

David Stone like mentioned above has a trick called ghost on real secrets of magic volume 1 where the trick results in all card but the kings vanishing. Bill Mallone has some great routines where the deck vanishes, off my head i can think of his ambitious card routine (on the loose volume 1), I only had two ( on the loose volume four) and multiple selection ( on the loose volume four).
Hope this helps:)

Obi

Elite Member
Dec 19, 2007
I also am interested in deck vanishes. Can anyone comment on ambelitious card? Also, is anyone here familiar with Mathiue Bich's "thinner". That one looks extremely strong, but his stuff can be very gimmicky. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has tried that one.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results