Deck Warping. Help!

S_Darth

Elite Member
Jan 20, 2013
India
So I live in India which is a humid country and experiences tropical type of climate. Due to this my deck of cards often warp and this annoys me mainly in summer, where I am unable to practice flourishes like the spring, cascade, thumb cuts, OH shuffles and riffle shuffles. I have tried using card clips but they are not so effective because I am unable to practice for hours cause the cards warp and my hands get sweaty (which I don't know why) !
Help, Replies, Advice and Suggestions will be appreciated. I need them ASAP

Nov 26, 2013
Just a suggestion, maybe you should buy the Bicycle Prestige deck, because it is 100% Plastic, but everyone says it feels just like regular cards. This is just a suggestion, because I have never bought the deck. Hope this helps.

Apr 17, 2013
Just a suggestion, maybe you should buy the Bicycle Prestige deck, because it is 100% Plastic, but everyone says it feels just like regular cards. This is just a suggestion, because I have never bought the deck. Hope this helps.

single cards kinda feel the same. Whole deck not so much.

S_Darth

Elite Member
Jan 20, 2013
India
arbaaz786 I am from Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Magic swag, wouldn't 100% plastic cards give a difference in the feel for flourishing and how are they related to deck warping ( any deck can warp I believe)

And I've heard that the Aladdins which Kevin Ho uses are suited to a humid country and are more resistant to warping compared to other decks. Is it true?

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Ellusionist.com has newly restocked porper clips, id pick some up! they work wonders on your cards. Just be sure to buy the right size. I wish T11 sold porper clips.

Apr 17, 2013
arbaaz786 I am from Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Magic swag, wouldn't 100% plastic cards give a difference in the feel for flourishing and how are they related to deck warping ( any deck can warp I believe)

And I've heard that the Aladdins which Kevin Ho uses are suited to a humid country and are more resistant to warping compared to other decks. Is it true?

I live in Texas and I have never had one of my plastic deck warp.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results