Decknique

Sep 2, 2007
London
Just to say to all those out there if they want extra help with learning how to become a skilled card handler then check out decknique aswell for more help.

Peace.

p.s card handling is the whole area with cards.

Sep 1, 2007
That's ironic of you to say actually, because when Theory11 started, Decknique merged with it and became the Cardistry/Flourishing forum (Where you are). All the magic/cardistry videos from decknique are up in the T11 media section, and most of the community switched over as well.

There was a petition to keep Decknique alive as a dedicated community to flourishers, but you are speaking to the same group of people here as there.

Reactions: JayDiggy
Sep 1, 2007
I agree with the monkey, all theory 11 n00bs should go to www.decknique.net and read through the YEARS of good informative posts. You will learn so much and start much less n00b threads here.

although because it's theory 11 there will probably still be lots of threads like "what flourish makes you feel like a badazz" and such drivel.

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
all theory 11 n00bs should go to www.decknique.net and read through the YEARS of good informative posts.

Technically it's been 1 1/2 years. For the sake of being nit-picky. :eek:

although because it's theory 11 there will probably still be lots of threads like "what flourish makes you feel like a badazz" and such drivel.

Kind of a low blow, man. Cut these guys some slack, they're new, and they're curious to know things like what flourishes people like. :)

-Vince

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinnie C.

Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Alright, let's chill. If you have a problem with someone, please take it up with the person kindly over the Private Messages. :)

-Vince

hyo

Sep 1, 2007
I agree with trash here.

I don't see why everyone is pissed off only because some comment. It's his own opinion.

Sep 1, 2007
um, wild guess, mr. J?

heh I don't know I never met the guy. I think random people just hate my guts, for some reason a dude on decknique named "godbowen" pretty much just exclusively posts negative stuff about me :( its kind of creepy he wrote "I'm a trashmanf hunter"

anyways, if I turn up missing (there's an oxymoron) you guys tell the police to check the dang webpages alright, thanks i'll give you a REP if im not dead yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
London
Hmm well i like ya trash. But man i wanna meet someone who does Cardistry aswell. Oh well it just means everyone thinks i am amazing with cards
But a lil question, what the hell does the lil plus symbol next to someones name mean? When i view that persons profile it doesn't say anything different like moderator.
I seek enlightenment on t11 ( wow i just realized what i wrote)

:confused:

Jon

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
um, wild guess, mr. J?

heh I don't know I never met the guy. I think random people just hate my guts, for some reason a dude on decknique named "godbowen" pretty much just exclusively posts negative stuff about me :( its kind of creepy he wrote "I'm a trashmanf hunter"

anyways, if I turn up missing (there's an oxymoron) you guys tell the police to check the dang webpages alright, thanks i'll give you a REP if im not dead yet.

Look man i dont hate your guts but i thought calling threads drivel was harsh.
You have been on DN for what 3 or 4 months, in my book that makes you a nOOB regardless of your senior member status. 1000+ posts in 4 months, surely some drivel there. Anyway no hard feelings, i didnt join T11 to make enemies.

Sep 1, 2007
right, I'm a n00b, but, I've never started any threads like "how many decks of cards do you buy in an order?" :p

Vinnie C.

Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
right, I'm a n00b, but, I've never started any threads like "how many decks of cards do you buy in an order?" :p

Enough, guys. I don't want to have to lock this thread or begin deleting posts. His question was valid. Maybe he wants to know how many decks people order because different amounts may be more cost effective? Maybe he wants to know how much that amount might last? Etc etc.

-Vince

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results