Decks similar to Bee Stinger Back

Feb 29, 2012
Denmark
chrisbuchholz.me
Hi Guys!

A couple of years ago I bought 6 packs of Red Bee's with Stinger Back, and I love those cards! I think those are the best decks I have ever used.

But since they are sold out most places, and I guess not being produced anymore, where can I find another deck that are still being produced, and that handles and feels like the Stingers?

Feb 29, 2012
Denmark
chrisbuchholz.me
I really think the Stingers deserve to be reprinted again.

The Monarchs and Artisans have amazing feeling stock, however, I would assume the Aristocrats are similar to the Stingers since the Red Stingers use the aristocrat stock.

Yes, they really should get reprinted!

I bought a deck of Monarchs for my collection when they got released, and haven't really used them at all, but I have been playing with them for a couple of hours now and they do indeed have amazing feel! I shall order a few more, and a couple of Artisans.

What about cheaper decks for training? Anyone that are remotely like Stingers or Monarchs? I normally use Blue Bee's, but for practicing magic, they are just not on par with, say, Stingers because they lack the white border.
I don't like Bicycle and Tally Ho's - they are too soft for my taste.

Sep 23, 2012
if its the back design that you like, the walgreens brand playing cards come in blue and red and look pretty similar and handle amazingly
also the faces are exactly the same as the crown decks other than the ace of spades and the jokers

Feb 29, 2012
Denmark
chrisbuchholz.me
if its the back design that you like, the walgreens brand playing cards come in blue and red and look pretty similar and handle amazingly
also the faces are exactly the same as the crown decks other than the ace of spades and the jokers

Thanks!

It's primarily the feel that I'm concerned with, but valid knowledge nonetheless!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results