Denial

Jul 10, 2010
McAllen, TX
www.wix.com
A PDF, Here is the description that it would say.

"NO BULL"

"No Bull" Contains 5 Essays, 2 Magic Effects, and 2 Performance Stories.

The Essays: "How To Find Your Character (My Way)", "Presenting: The Right & Wrong Ways", "Street Magic: Here's The Deal", "What's Up With Creativity", and "Hecklers: Can't Live With 'Em!"

The Magic: "Thought-P3" and "Coincidence"

The Stories: "Fire The Devil" and "San An Filmio"

THE ESSAYS

"How To Find Your Character (My Way)" is basically a step by step essay on how to find your character in magic.

"Presenting: The Right & Wrong Ways" is an essay on the right and wrong things people do when performing. Especially creating dead time and how to reduce it.

"Street Magic: Here's The Deal" is my favorite essay LOADED with real experience! I give you beginners and seasoned professionals tips on how to make you experience on the street run MUCH SMOOTHER.

"What's Up With Creativity" is an essay which I define 4 types of creativity in magic and give example of each and what the general guidelines are to creating in all 4 ways.

"Hecklers: Can't Live With 'Em!" I talk to you about dealing with, avoiding, and getting rid of Hecklers.

THE MAGIC

"Thought-P3" is an effect where you hear the spectator sing a song inside of their minds! I took an old principle and gave it an AWESOME application. They never right anything down, you start and end clean, and makes a perfect Stage/Stand-Up piece for your act.

"Coincidence" is a Close-Up card effect where the spectator does EVERYTHING. You make them the star in this very powerful worker. I have performed this over 300 times and gets the same astonishing reaction every single time. PERFORMANCE TESTED.

THE STORIES

"Fire the Devil" is a story about how things can go from good to bad in seconds, and how revenge is oh so sweet!

"San An-Filmio" is a story about not giving up even when things look there darkest and what possible rewards are given to you in exchange for perseverance.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I do not know how the pdf submssions work. I hope you get your response man.

BTW, do you have filmed performances of the effects you mention? they actually sound nice (BTW, you should probalby describe what the effect looks like on the second effect you mention bro ;) )

I have a PDF submission in as well, and while I've filled out tax paperwork I have yet to be confirmed or denied for my submission. Technically 72 hours ended today, so I suppose I'll find out any time now. This is exciting isn't it? It's like the wait between auditioning and getting news that you got the gig.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results