Dental Dam Hinge?

Dec 30, 2014
Hi all,

I have been trying to find out how to make a hinge for a gaff card using dental dam. I don't really want to spend $35 on The Art Of Card Splitting to find out and I was wondering if it is something open source which someone could tell me how to do or if it's not and I'd have to buy something (book/dvd) to teach me?

Thanks,

Toby :)

I think this may help you especially since I have a pretty good idea of what you might be working on. ;)
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S21607

As for looking how to split cards, there should be some tutorials online. I think there are even some tips and advice mentioned in the forums here on Theory11. If you are looking for something a bit more professional, Blake Vogt put out a card splitting lesson on The Marketplace that you can check out.

Dec 30, 2014
I think this may help you especially since I have a pretty good idea of what you might be working on. ;)
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S21607

As for looking how to split cards, there should be some tutorials online. I think there are even some tips and advice mentioned in the forums here on Theory11. If you are looking for something a bit more professional, Blake Vogt put out a card splitting lesson on The Marketplace that you can check out.
Thanks for your reply however although the kit does look good I know that it doesn't come with any tutorials. So it unfortunately wouldn't help me with the process of creating the hinge.
And yes :) your guess is correct :D

No it doesn't come with the tutorials but it has pretty much everything you will need to make...that.

Like I said check out the card splitting tutorial by Blake Vogt. Calen put up a sped up video of his process of making them and if you get that video and slow it down you will probably figure it out.

Dec 30, 2014
No it doesn't come with the tutorials but it has pretty much everything you will need to make...that.

Like I said check out the card splitting tutorial by Blake Vogt. Calen put up a sped up video of his process of making them and if you get that video and slow it down you will probably figure it out.
Ok thanks Tyler. I actually already have tried to slow down that video:D so I kinda know but it's quite laggy. Thanks again :)

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Do you have Expert Card Technique? I learned how to split cards from there and I have gotten some nice results from that.
Part 5: Miscellany. Page 409.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results