Denver Colorado

Dec 29, 2008
Colorado
Hey everybody.

I will be taveling to Denver Colorado this week on business. I was wondering if anybody knows off had a good magic shop, and/or a place to purchase playing cards other than Bikes.

Thanks.

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
Hey man, I'm visiting in Boulder, CO right now, and I was wondering pretty much the same question: if there are any good magic shops in the Denver/Boulder area as well!

Apr 1, 2009
California
I actually couldn't find any when I went to denver. I know of two stores in the Springs. One is very new, so I can't say much about it. the other, I've gotten plenty from.

Apr 1, 2009
California
It's in the Citadel Mall. It's called Blackstone's or something. Wasn't too much in there. they had some specialty cards, as well as a few books. I haven't been in there recently, so I haven't seen if they've expanded.

Zeezo's downtown is moving to a bigger store. and I actually really like that one. I bought 2 of my 3 Art Of Astonishment books there. They've also got Tarbell, etc... best one in Colorado that I've seen yet.

It's in the Citadel Mall. It's called Blackstone's or something. Wasn't too much in there. they had some specialty cards, as well as a few books. I haven't been in there recently, so I haven't seen if they've expanded.

Zeezo's downtown is moving to a bigger store. and I actually really like that one. I bought 2 of my 3 Art Of Astonishment books there. They've also got Tarbell, etc... best one in Colorado that I've seen yet.

It's Blackthorn, he's an awesome guy. I used to go there at least once or twice a week when I lived out there. And I've been bitter against Zeezo's ever since they sold me a broken itr for full price..

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 1, 2009
California
Oh? I'll have to go introduce myself sometime.

I've only had great experiences at Zeezo's. Although my only purchases there have been books or magazines.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results