Derren Brown Playing Cards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jimmy88, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Firstly, I'm so happy this has finally happened!

Being English aswell, it's awesome the two amazing world of T11 and DB have come together and created an amazing and unique deck.

I know this mite be just speculation.
    Being from England I couldn't really get the special 2 card box edition but only preorder 2 decks from the great people of JP Playing Cards here in england.

So, my question would be.
    Do you believe/know if this deck will be a marked deck?
    I would hope so as I love marked decks and it would fit in with DB and who he is.

If anyone knows anything please let me know.
    Kind regards and thank you.
    Jimmy

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  2. It would be a cool idea, but this deck is not marked. Marked decks have a limited number of uses - we wanted this deck to be usable by anyone and everyone, not just by people hoping to gain advantage with a marked deck.

Unless otherwise specified, or if they come as a part of a trick, our decks tend to be normal, ungimmicked decks. Maybe we will have a Derren Brown marked deck at some point, who knows! In the meantime, there is nothing to stop you from creating a marking system for your decks!

Enjoy your new decks, they are exquisite!

// L

Jimmy88 likes this.
  3. I saw you put DB and thought you were referring to David Blaine every time lol although, A Monarchs X Split Spade collab wouldn't be so bad - I want royalties if it ever goes ahead haha

They did state the deck has a secret, I'm guessing something similar to NPH.

NPH, Jimmy Fallon, NYSM and now Derren Brown. I can't wait to see the next collab

4. Oh wait, its the letter that comes with the boxset that has a secret to it

Jimmy88 likes this.
  5. I would love to see that aswell,
    I'm loving the whole collab "series"
    So to speak.
    I feel you get personality with the cards. Like Steve Cohens, NPH.. you totally feel this represents them and that they had there input of design.

The letter, and it's a secret.
    Totally made me feel there was a marking system to this.
    It's a shame we miss out on the secret, or the letter.
    A Derren Brown letter would of been awesome.

I would love, LOVE to see a Rob Zabrecky deck!

JoshL8 likes this.