Derren Brown's "Smoke"

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
This has hopefully been asked somewhere before, but nothing came up on the search feature. Does anyone know how to do this or know where this is published, if it is? Thanks in advance.

SG

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
devil's picturebook is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It truly is, and not only does it contain some absolutely mind blowing stuff. But it'll change the way you approach creating a new effect more than likely too.

There's one trick I'm talking about especially here and those of you who own it will know exactly which one I mean. :p

- Sean

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Smoke is definitely one of my all-time favorite effects. Derren Brown is an exceptional showman and I can recommend all of his material from experience. Really, hold me to it. If you obtain anything of Derren's and find out it's complete garbage (or as Daniel Madison would say, "complete rubbish") I will personally wrestle the theory11 liger.

You. Have. My. Word.

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
Thanks a lot everyone.

I, like most of you guys, really appreciate Derren's magic and especially his showmanship. I was looking into purchasing The Devil's Picture Book, but can't find anywhere to buy it. Help? Thanks again.

SG

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results