Descent by Justin Miller

Nov 26, 2013
I have a few questions about Descent by Justin Miller, before I decide to purchase it. #1-How are the angles? #2-Is the effect practical? #3-How's the clean up? #4-How long is the reset if you wanted to do it again? Thank you in advance! (-:

Feb 17, 2014
Ohio
The angles aren't bad, depending if you're right or left handed. From the left hand you have good angles from about 8-12 o'clock. From the right hand is about 12-4 o'clock. The clean up is simple just need some misdirection like with most tricks. And reset isn't that bad. Without exposing the trick, let's just say that you can can perform the trick multiple times depending on how prepared you are. The trick itself is practical. Can be done anytime anywhere. But the trick will require some misdirection.

Feb 17, 2014
Ohio
You can perform for more then that, just depends on how good you can control the situation. I got away with performing it for a group at my friends party. Just made sure no one was behind me

Feb 18, 2014
I have this trick,to be honest, you dont really need misdirection, very very very little. I have performed this numerous times and I love it. The effect gets amazing reactions, and the cleanup is absolutely perfect. I have never been called out on it its just so slick and smart. You don't have to worry about cleanup. Its an amazing effect overall, a real reputation maker.

Jun 13, 2013
It's not really an angle sensitive trick like someone stated above. If you feel like you might expose something, just move your audience to where you want them, not a big deal. Clean up is rather easy and you can clean it up in other ways than the one shown in the video.

I wouldn't really say there's a reset(you can perform this over and over again to different groups/people if you're set up to do so), but I won't get more into it because I don't want to risk exposing the effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results