Designing Your Personal Playing Cards

Have anyone owns or tried to use Go Media's Arsenal designs to make your own personalized playing cards. I like the designs that are made for you on each sets.

Here's the link: http://www.gomedia.us/arsenal/#set1

I can really imagine by making a cool deck just like theory11 or ellusionist by using their designs and everybody would end up asking you "Where'd you get those cards".

Tell me what you think of this.

Jan 13, 2008
while i had never heard of Go Media, I have designed my own cards.....just never ended up actually purchasing any. My guess is that itll be like a card clip to me.....i added it to cart a thousand times only to take it out, but once i finally got one i wondered how I ever made it without one...this would be cool as anything unique and personal to add to your magic is Great!!

There could be some really neat combinations formed with those designs. However, is it really $15 for a few pictures. Some of those packages are only 7 designs. That means each one is $2.14. It seems a bit pricy. But it does seem like some really neat ideas in there.

Michael

Aug 31, 2007
these are fantastic!

the reason why they are so expensive, is because advertisers buy them, and can use them in there signs, and to an advertisers 400 bucks for all of those images that theey have unlimited use of is practically nothing to them.

i wish they were free, haha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results