Destiny 2 by Tommaso Guglielmi

Jun 4, 2009
Hey guys what do you all make of this? I have emailed Tommaso Guglielmi and asked if i can learn this EXACT effect (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oqJJdl_flc&feature=player_profilepage#t=33) from his ebook "Destiny 2" and got the following response :-

"Yes, but if you read on the right you can read:

Destyiny/Out of Destiny Variant: This is a mix of Open Prediction and ACAAN effect.
In some case this effect could have a different strong end.
No Stooges, Pre-show or gaffed deck are used.

If you perform this effect and you don't know some technique maybe you have another effect.
Anyway with a little training you have this effect 90% of the cases.

Bye
Tommy"

If this is the case this would be absoultly incredible. Even if the success rate is 90% as he implies i would definatley invest. I was just wondering if anyone had the book and if so what do you think?

Thanks Jordan

Jun 4, 2009
Cheers man will do. Being in a different language its hard to tell whats actually being said by reading the english subtitles. Thats the main reason im so skeptical. I cant unserstand how an effect like this can be done so cleanly with no use of "eq......e" etc

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 4, 2009
Lol. I know its very impressive. The presentation given with the english titles provided make this seem too good to be true.

Feb 16, 2009
South Bend, IN
If you want an alternative opinion that is more skeptical, check out this link

http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/202386#Post202386

Tom Frame describes what I think is a major discrepancy in the routine (not shown in the video), namely that you first put a selected card in your back pocket and never use it if things go to plan. It blatantly gives away the fact that you are using an out.

I hope this link helps because its hard to make an informed decision about such things based on just a video sometimes.

Jun 4, 2009
If you want an alternative opinion that is more skeptical, check out this link

http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/202386#Post202386

Tom Frame describes what I think is a major discrepancy in the routine (not shown in the video), namely that you first put a selected card in your back pocket and never use it if things go to plan. It blatantly gives away the fact that you are using an out.

I hope this link helps because its hard to make an informed decision about such things based on just a video sometimes.

Thanks for the info! I have read this review however the video I have given a link too is "Destiny / Out Of Destiny variant (Mix Open Prediction and ACAAN)" This video dosent show any card being placed in the pocket at all (maybe because its cut out or hopefully because its a variant ). I would love for this EXACT effect to be possible by reading the book and working it out for yourself but somehow I just cant see it.

Thanks again dude

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Actually, Tommy is very far from unknown. Quite a few in the community will have heard of him. It's just that he's not mainstream.

I don't actually have the effect - but I will simply say that from what I've heard, it's a very popularly recommended effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results