Devil's Advocate - This Friday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deechristopher, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Just a quick note to say that Daniel Madison's newly renovated Devil's Advocate site is launching this Friday!!

Mailing list is up;

www.devilsadvocateproductions.com

D.

2. I am very curious.... how it will be???? XD

Mattia

3. Bum bum BUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
    Seriously though it looks awesome
    Can we have any information at all though?

4. Nope ;)

Ok, Some info - Something new this way comes from a couple of very good looking and stylish underground magicians.

D.

5. So we won't be seeing any material this time around from you Dee? :(

-Doug

6. I'm beautiful Doug and you know it! :p

7. Cool. Sounds interesting. I'm wondering what the project is.

8. same. Knowing Daniel, it should be good.

9. Agreed.

_
    J.

10. I was very pleased with Deceptions Volume 1...can't wait to see the updated site as well as pick up Deceptions Volume 2.

11. I just signed up. Can't wait to see how the site will turn out.

12. Hey Dee, do you know if the previous Deception releases will be on sale? These interest me and I did not make an order for volume 1. I also noticed it was taken down. Little disappointing to me. Volume 2 looks like it will be more useful to me than volume 1 anyway. :) Just wanted to know if Volume 1 was still and is still going to be obtainable. Thanks.

-Doug

13. Yeah, Vol 1 still avail :)

D.

14. Ugh Dee! I just posted a thread not seeing this one. You won this one brother lol.
    New material looks great by the way man, can't wait to fool around with it. A true honor it is to share a page with you, madison, and company.

And next time... i shall beat you to the thread lol

15. I'm probably going to buy the Advocate and and maybe the Swing Change. I've been wanting the advocate for a while, and I'm glad it's on sale again.

16. The new site looks great. Easier to navigate and stuff.