De'vo (sorry off topic )

De'vo vom schattenreicj sp? is one of the leading card manipulators in the world, he has taken part in the ulmen trials and I believe has completed up to the 8th challenge...

His work is amazing, you can search him on youtube and you'll see some awesome videos.

Sep 2, 2007
WHo is De'vo? is it really Michael Ammar ?

Thanks for making my day. :D

I never saw Ammar wear any of those army-rings when I met him.

As for De'vo, he's keeping his identity out due to the fact he wants to keep his card-stuff separate from his life outside of cards. I also heard it's got to do a bit with army, he's a member of the air force and the people there associate card-stuff with clowns, and it's looked down upon there. Of course everyone is curious about who he is, you always want to have what you don't have, and if someone is hiding something from you, of course you want to know what it is.

I respect him a lot for what he's contributed to the card-scene.

Sep 2, 2007
San Diego, CA
Mr. Criss Angel,

I just wanted you to know how big of a fan I am. I have seen all of your Mindfreak eposides, and have all the seasons on VHS, DVD, HD-DVD, and Blu-ray.

Its a pleasure to meet you. :D

Who?

Cheers,
JTM

Now watch, watch, watch, watch, watch!*nothing happens*, now that would of been cool, huh:)? Now, watch!*vanishes half of myself. * "HOLY SH*T!!"
:
P.S. It's De'vo Vom Schattenreich. He's My Jakyl.:cool:

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I personally believe that the Ulmen Trials are just something that De'vo came up with.. kind of like building his own stage. Sure, "to this day" no one has completed the trials... it dates back hundreds of years.. do you REALLY think people were doing stuff like this hundreds of years ago? Because as history would have it, hundreds of years ago, cups and balls would get you hanged ^_^

I agree with Miles, it's fabricated... kind of like how I believe Daniel Madison wasn't put in the hospital for counting cards and thus developing flourishes with a broken hand...

but that's just me

By the way, I'm Santa Claus and I'm having a beer with Elvis, Andy Kaufman, and Jimmy Hoffa

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
All I know is De'vo has some serious chops, and really pushes the envelope.

If the Ulmen is true or not, it doesn't negate the fact that he's one influential mofo!

Personally, I get excited when he releases anything because the guy has MUCHO style.

Getting back to the original question about De'vo being Michael Ammar -- it offers a funny graphic in my head but the answer is - No.

Asher

ps. Wouldn't it be great to watch Ammar bust a Cobra cut live? For fun, ask him to attempt it next time you see him. I will!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results