DG Project

Jun 25, 2008
Hey guys im thinking about getting DG project vol. 1. Is this a good one?
Im loving the rubber band link but is it impromptu?Also how are the other trick in vol. 1?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys im thinking about getting DG project vol. 1. Is this a good one?
Im loving the rubber band link but is it impromptu?Also how are the other trick in vol. 1?

All of the DGP DVDs are amazing. Vol. 1 is pretty good. Rubbermade is not completely impromptu, although the first 2 phases are. Overall I think Vol. 1 is the least entertaining of all of them. Vol. 2 has some excellent effects, and Nacho Mamma's Triumph from Vol. 3 is excellent. My suggestion would be to save money and buy all of them.

David

May 4, 2008
NYC
I was thinking the same thing
I want DG project vol. 1 so that I can learn rubber made which can be made into a whole rubberband routine with DG's Slink and crazy man's cuffs
I also want to learn the ego change...

Unfortunately, I'm broke, which ruins everything :(

TWB

Aug 23, 2008
I'd probably just by benttouchslink instead. DGP vol1 didn't do much for me. Like all the tricks require gimmickes and other magic supplies. With BTS I'm pretty sure the tricks will be better.

Peace out,
TWB

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I love the DG project set. Vol.1 is great, I found it very entertaining, and it features some GREAT magic.

We're talking a very cool 'all backs' routine, The EGO change, A really cool, super visual coins across, and the rubber made routine. Awesome! Oh, and the bill change is mint- my most frequently used bill switch now! It even took over the Kozlowski method!

CL

Jul 10, 2008
Check out Danny's lecture notes "NEXT" for a full routine with bands. That's where the jumping ring from band to band (shown in the previews for the project) is from. Awe Hell, just buy all Danny's stuff, you can't go wrong, he's good guy. Oh, his notes are available on lybrary.com

John

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results