DGP 4, 5, and 6?

Mar 16, 2009
USA
Hey guys, quick question if anyone knows: Will Theory 11 be selling Daniel Garcia's Project DVD's 4, 5, and 6 when they come out? That would be cool. I assume so because he is with Theory11 now but I'm not sure because his first three projects were sold at websites such as Ellusionist and Penguin.

Mar 16, 2009
USA
Where do you think they will be sold? Or (for Theory 11 artists) where are they going to be sold? Dan and Dave? Here?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
why does it matter? im sure wherever it will be sold the price is already set. does it matter if you pick it up here, penguin, mjm, dan and dave or ellusionist?

but im sure dnd will have it as they are producing it.

May 31, 2008
why does it matter? im sure wherever it will be sold the price is already set. does it matter if you pick it up here, penguin, mjm, dan and dave or ellusionist?

Someone actually said this in response to Art of Magic not being sold on theory11:

I'm a little upset that this is being issued by E and not T11, but I have a solution. I have Photoshop so I'm going to rework the cover when I get it, replacing the E! logo with the T11 one.

Don't believe me?

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?p=231117#post231117

Jul 25, 2008
does anyone know what the cost will be? will they be more expensive than 1 2 and 3 bc they are produced by dnd or what?

Jul 25, 2008
yea i cant wait danny is my fav out there and i just want them so badly im just trying to figure out how much i need to save haha :)

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future

Of course it matters! Who would buy anything not sold at theory11 ? You should be banned for the mere mention of those terrible companies. Remember, if it's not theory11, it sucks.

Jul 25, 2008
Of course it matters! Who would buy anything not sold at theory11 ? You should be banned for the mere mention of those terrible companies. Remember, if it's not theory11, it sucks.

amen brother ;) i want to buy other things too so i need to know how much it will cost i was just asking if no one knows thats cool too :)

Jun 22, 2009
Actually I heard the price of the entire series would be $450. Each individually would be around $175. But thats just what I heard.

That seems steep seeing how PH True Astonishment costs $300 for 9 DVDs and a friggin box.

I'm going to low ball and say $35 a piece.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results