DG's Scatter

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
I was just thinking about Scatter, and I realized something: it's fantastic. For anyone who has it, you know the secret is simple and almost effortless to perform, and it's easy to make it your own. Maybe some of you don't like it because you prefer a challenge, but for a simple trick that will amaze, it's great. It's virtually impossible to figure out, and clever as hell. There is no setup or any kind of sleight. It's actually a great effect for a magician newer to performances. It can be used on the street, on stage, or almost anywhere else. I think I might bring it to school tomorrow and perform it.

Discuss, please. What are your thoughts? What do you like about it and what don't you like about it?

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Yeah it's pretty amazing that this was Danny's solution when he couldn't bring cards to school when he was a kid. I personally don't really perform it even though i have a bunch of copies printed out somewhere. I just don't know why i don't like it that much. Does anyone else feel this way? Maybe it's just not my style. Just my opinion,
_CC

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Haha, nice.

I brought it to school. It was awesome the first time, then I did it for a stoner and he forgot his card.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results