Did my package ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi theory11..
its been almost 2 weeks i have been wondering about my package..
the first package i ordered during black friday and it state "shipped" but eveytime i submit ticket to theory11 always said this:
We should be getting a second supply of xxxx; ready to ship early this week.
since it was ordered today, we expect it to ship out Tomorrow!

also im ordered the day when SMv5 launch, i order bounch of products and they said will shipped the day after...
i saw the status "shipped" but there are no notification email tell me about the tracking number or else..

did anyone have the same or similar problem with me..??
i hope theory11 can help me with this problem that i have been wondering for the past 1 more week..

edo

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Yes there have been delays because of the large amount of orders they have received in the last week.
Just be patient and they will be on the way soon enough.

Cheers
Byron

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
If you think there may be an issue with your package, shoot a message to our support team - they have access to up to the minute shipping information and can make sure literally any problem is resolved in no time flat. While the forums are a great resource for any magic-related question, all matters regarding a specific order or issue should be sent directly to our crew for resolution.

Rest assured that we will make sure this is resolved ASAP. Our warehouse and crew have been working non-stop over the past week to get things shipped as swiftly as possible. It's been very hectic under the weight of the holiday season and SIX new releases. Nevertheless, our team is on top of things in making sure all orders and support requests are resolved rapidly.

Aug 31, 2007
Edo,

We apologize for this delay. We want you to know that we work 'round the clock to make sure that each and every customer gets attended to - and you are no exception. Over the past few weeks in particular, we have been absolutely SWAMPED with orders, tickets, and various fires to put out here and there. This past weekend we broke our record for the most tickets received in a single day. The week following Black Friday I alone solved 400+ individual support tickets, and that isn't even counting the massive amount Bryant solved in addition.

With the Holiday contest, 5 new products, the Black Friday sale, and hundreds of support tickets to solve - our team keeps very busy. And with all this time and effort we continue try our best to keep our standards - I am personally awestruck at how Casey was able to pump out another rockin' SNC in the midst of all of the craziness.

Due the INSANE amount of orders on Black Friday, we sold out of a few different products, resulting in quite a few backordered packages. We have been working nonstop to get these products back in stock as quickly as we possibly could, while at the same time releasing an additional 5 products less than WEEK after the sale. Our shipping department has been flooded with orders, squeezing in extra time to deliver the previously backordered items that are now in stock as quickly as humanly possible.

With all these amazing goals we've set and achieved for ourself over the past 2 weeks, we are bound to run into a few speed bumps. We're only human, but we try our hardest at what we do. If Edo, or anyone else has any questions, concerns, or just wants to learn more about what we do - you can always contact our support team. We'll get back to you within 12 hours, and make sure you are left with a smile on your face.

Thanks to all, and have an awesome Holiday.

~Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results