Did you guys forget about 1on1?

Sep 1, 2007
You guys said it would be consistently updated, so far it does not look that way. I know its a lot of work, but I heard like 3-4 weeks ago, (think it was that long ago) that you where filming a lot of stuff. I really wanted to see what you guys would come up with, but its been a wile and I have not really heard anything about it. And nothing has been added. So I'm wondering when will we see some more videos in the 1on1? I'm not trying to rush you guys, I do a little video editing and sound stuff, and I know it can drive you mad. But when do you think we will see something?

Hey guys!

The first of several new Fisher 1 on 1's is almost done. Dana & I have been busy with Witness (which is unbelievable by the way) and is releasing on the 31st - but we're almost finished with that... then it will be back onto FISHER!

The silly forums wanted me to write something, so here it is. Hope you're happy.

Sep 1, 2007
or instead of paying 5 bucks for a single trick, you can buy these guys' older published works (which they're re-hashing) and for 12 bucks get that effect and a whole lot more.... do some research...

Sep 1, 2007
or instead of paying 5 bucks for a single trick, you can buy these guys' older published works (which they're re-hashing) and for 12 bucks get that effect and a whole lot more.... do some research...

Or maybe Ill just do what I want because it is best for my situation.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results