Different types of porper card clips...

Aug 30, 2013
Hi guys,

The topic has been touched a couple of times but I didn't quite find the answers I was looking for. (I hope I posted this to the right place)

First of all taking the design in consideration ther are 2 types: the original spine and the flat spine type.
Is there any difference in size or usefullness?

Then there are the standard size, and the E size clips. I know that the E decks have larger stock therefore the decks are bigger, but what about other decks?
theory11, D&D, bluecrown... decks?
What kind of experiences guys do you have with these kind of decks and different types of porper card clips? (any information could be helpful)

Thanks in advance guys,
-M

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Ellusionist size clips are the same size as theory11 decks and D&D decks, so use those for these decks NOT the bicycle size. Bad idea, I speak from experience. I own all original spines, so I dont know about the flat spine. I'd assume that they work just the same as the standard spines. I'm not positive what size the flat spines come in, but all that I've seen are for jerrys or golden nuggets. go check out @lonnie_dillan in IG, he has the most extensive collection I've ever seen. I feel like all the questions that I can't answer, he certainly can.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results