Different ways to mark rider back bicycles.

villanmister

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2014
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for marking the rider back bicycles in a different and interesting way. I've considered using the birds to identify cards but haven't figured out the best way. I typically use the 'pinwheel' pips in the top right corner of the cards but I want to change it up.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
You can mark it however you want. Just be creative :) if it is personal to you, no one can be the wiser.

I have used the bird trick with the circles on the vine things. First, I use the classic method of the triangles in the corner to mark them, but I do it on the left corner. Then Each do t on the vine represents a number between 1 and 5, And for each bird, I add a 5. So if I had the third dot shaded in with the first bird, along with the first triangle, I have an 8 of spades.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Sorry for this but the edit time ran out lol
(Continued)
If you absolutely positively can't think of one you like, I know penguin sell a few ways, And there are a couple good ones on Youtube, such as the scam school one (see above). You can also check out Blood Marking System by Daniel Madison. Probably a couple in the Encyclopedia too.

villanmister

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2014
You can mark it however you want. Just be creative :) if it is personal to you, no one can be the wiser.

I have used the bird trick with the circles on the vine things. First, I use the classic method of the triangles in the corner to mark them, but I do it on the left corner. Then Each do t on the vine represents a number between 1 and 5, And for each bird, I add a 5. So if I had the third dot shaded in with the first bird, along with the first triangle, I have an 8 of spades.
I like the way this method sounds but I'm not sure what you mean with the "circles on the vines."

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I like the way this method sounds but I'm not sure what you mean with the "circles on the vines."
If you look at the side - long - edge of the design, there is this curly vine thing that separates into smaller vines. Each of those smaller vines has a little circle at the end, which is what I shade in :) There are 5 of them, and they are relatively in a line, so it is pretty easy to see.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results