Digital Dissolve | BJ Bueno's handling of Steve Dusheck

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I think I'm on a roll here with Theory11 products. Grabbed a Bee Stinger and another Split Spade along with Digital Dissolve. I've heard so many good things about this product and got to play around with it in San Diego for a tiny bit.

You get the gimmick w/ the needed coins, a DVD instructional by Dan White, and a case to hold the coins.

I always like watching Dan perform, he gets those reactions that we all want. He does a 2 card transpo and then heads straight into Digital Dissolve which I think is a great way of doing the effect.

The DVD explains DD well with great enough angles so you can practice this and follow along.

I do a bit of coin magic so handling the coins was easy for me.

I've done this a few seperate times to a few different family members and telling by their reactions I can tell this is going to be an effect I will do for ...really the rest of my life. Sometime along the road I'm going to purchase more sets for digital dissolve just for safe keping. Another effect I love to death from Theory11.

It's so practical and very easy to pull off.

The gimmicks are worth more than we paid for ...and Hey!!! you get 50 cents back lol.

Hi everyone,
I received it yesterday! IT'S AWSOME!!
but i think i have to work hard on the "angles". I studied the Dusheck's manuscript and the Dan's instructions... but my magic colleagues told me I flash a little bit the gimmick...
So I will record myself and I will practise in front of a mirror to improve the handling.
I need to do it at the Restaurant, because I bought it to be performed there!!

If any of you have any kind of tip to help me.. you will be welcome!

LukeDancy

theory11 artist + consultant, Criss Angel MindFrea
Sep 18, 2007
Las Vegas
I remember the first time BJ shared this with me over webcam about 8 years ago. It's hard to believe that this is just as visual (if not even better) when done live.

This is one of those crystal clear pieces of magic that there is no explanation for when performed. I can't recommend this one enough.

l u k e

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results