Digital Dissolve Gimmick Options?

Jun 5, 2009
Seattle, WA
I have used the search function, so I am not intentionally wasting anyone's time. I am aware of the nature of the gimmick included with Digital Dissolve, and I am curious whether there is any way to get a version with a walking liberty silver rather than a Kennedy. I am assuming that the Kennedy used is actual silver since it is from Schoolcraft but, if it isn't, I understand that this would be a little more costly. Maybe someone with the gimmick would be willing to chime in on whether it is alloy or silver.

Would Schoolcraft be willing to work with T11 to sell silver walker gimmicks with the DVD? I only ask because I already have a set of walkers and a shell, and I would like to be able to use the same coins throughout a routine, rather than switching to a Kennedy for no reason.

Sep 7, 2008
You can use any half dollar sized coin. You do not need to purchase a custom gimmick for different half dollars. It will come with a clad Kennedy, but can be changed with a Walking Liberty or another coin of that size.

Jun 5, 2009
Seattle, WA
Thank you much. I wasn't fishing for exposure, but I didn't want to buy a gimmick that wouldn't fit in with my existing tools. This sounds like it will work just fine for me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results