Digital Dissolve Review: 5 Stars

Jan 5, 2008
Oklahoma
Yes, it is a little pricier than your average magic trick, and no, the concept itself isn't that original, but the handling for the copper/silver transposition that BJ Bueno created is phenomenally baffling for your audience. The gimmick itself is beautiful, I've heard some people that have had a discrepancy with a certain part of the gimmick that I can't divulge, but that is a non-issue. Specs don't notice anything out of the ordinary no matter how hard I've tried to push the envelope. I've performed this around 40-50 times(estimate) at the Downtown Riverwalk in Oklahoma City in both the brightest part of the day and at night and it kills! I can't say enough about it. It carries in your pocket beautifully. The handling isn't difficult to get down. You'll probably have it down comfortably within an hour so the difficulty level is about 1 out of 5. Clean up is a piece of cake. If you're on the fence about this trick because of the price, just take the chance, it's absolutely worth it. 5/5

Apr 27, 2008
Thanks for the review I was going to get a new money trick for my table hopping and when I remembered this trick I just knew I had to get it. Very glad that a new review came in stating that it really is a beautiful piece of work. Thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results